Saturday, January 16, 2010

From The Desk Of Helen Lawson...


Dearest Readers'
It has come to my attention that my former format was unacceptable and too large so I have gone back to the original. I am still figuring out this new fangled typewriter with a brain so I beg forgiveness as I explore my new space age letter writing and picture albums. As far as my editing goes....What ya see is what ya get. I ain't no college professor with a degree in "uppity". I call 'em as I sees 'em and that's good enough for me. I'm an actress, not a writer but that doesn't mean I don't have anything to say. My life comes at me from the left, right, and below the belt and I shoot from the hip!Sometimes I hit the mark and sometimes I miss but I ALWAYS shoot to kill. I didn't get where I am today by layin' on my gut and takin' it up the ass or by usin' lousy ball point pens. No dice! I take it like a lady and I roll with the punches. So don't come cryin' to me because of bad grammar and sentence structure.
But when it's all said and done, it's really all about you, my fans. You are life and death to me, baby and I'll always love ya for it. Sure, we may have our problems. Who doesn't? Stick with me and we'll touch the stars and eventually....each others genitals.

Sincerly, Helen Lawson

No comments: