Monday, January 11, 2010

From The Desk Of Helen Lawson...

Dearest Reader,
Many of you have asked me to personalize my column by adding things like daily affirmations, horoscopes, and advice to the lovelorn. Me being one of the most accommodating people on the planet, would like to make these things a reality but I need your help. These additions will be more fun with a broader fan base so I'm asking this of you. Please tell your friends to become a follower of my column. I gain nothing but more fans and we all have more fun!
My first new addition will be a daily affirmation designed to help you, Dearest Reader with the boring, mundane life you must lead. I will encourage you to take them to heart and they will hopefully enhance your day with an uplifting tome or short story. How lucky you are to have me, Helen Lawson as a spiritual guide because baby, life's hard enough. Think of me more as a life coach.....a concerned friend and not the mega-star that I am. I'll never let ya' down, kid! Follow my daily column and perhaps you'll see the world as I see it.....a mass of assholes.

Yours, Helen Lawson.

No comments: