Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Home Is Where Your Fart Is.....

Hello Dearest Reader. When I think of home decor I think of a place where there's ..love overflowing. No, I'm not speaking of Diana Ross's horrifying attempt to play a 13 year old girl in, " The Wiz". I was thinking more along the lines as what a room says about you and not behind your back.....I mean really says to the world ," HEY!!! I'm an alcoholic!"or "I'm footloose and fancy-free and an alcoholic !" I think a room should introduce itself to an occupant or at the very least, hit on them. My decor speaks volumes about me and the layers of Helen Lawson. I think my foyer says." Im open and ready to receive guests" while my living room says," Don't sit there... that's for company". My long moist hallway leads to the kitchen which says," Fuck Off! ", while the powder room says," This mirror is not attached so feel free to cut lines on it." My Master Suite doubles as a gymnasium and boasts a 15'X15' trampoline. Where do you think the word "tramp" comes from.There are many other talking rooms in my house at any given time depending on which doctor came when........Let's do this again real soon....and you are?

No comments: