Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fashion Weak.



I truly love fashion. Some of my best moments on stage were created by the costume designer....well them or the bottle of scotch I keep in my wooden leg. Clothes do make the woman and the man and I take advantage of every moment I get to spend with a designer. I am great friends with many of the greats....Pucci, Halston, Lillian Vernon......All special and talented in their particular styles. Pucci loves color, Courreges loves line, and Halston loves black dick. I personally am partial to Oscar de la Hoya. His cuts really flatter the female form and yet still evoke a feeling of shear boredom which is so important in the entertainment field.












Call me old fashion Dearest Reader but after sitting front row at many of the shows during Mercedes Benz Fashion Week here in NYC, I couldn't help thinking.....would anyone notice if I vomited into my Hermes' bag? Don't get me wrong. I love forward fashion as much as the next modern gal but let's face it, this  is why retailers are selling sweaters 10 for a dollar. I wouldn't give you 10 cents for this crap. Wouldn't you love to be a part of the international set and arrive in Canne wearing a diaper, some hazard tape, a jump rope and blood splattered wedgies?Or maybe your man comes to pick you up for a night on the town wearing a jock strap, garters, a bathrobe and a 17th century neck tie.

No comments: